The new grant scheme starts in January 2015 so get thinking about projects!
Community Grants are;
For projects that include all aspects of community life, such as, community buildings, sports, arts, in fact any project that benefits your community, including people from different backgrounds or differing abilities and help to make lasting
contribution to their local communities.
Whatever your project is…the most important things are:
- It meets local needs and benefits local residents.
- It has community support.
- It is well planned and involves as many local people as possible.
- You can meet the full costs of the project through other grant aid and the group’s own fund raising activities.
- The project is sustainable in the long term.